Broker Dealer Solutions
Broker Dealers may leverage the following solutions from Instinet:
- High-Touch Trading:
- From 14 desks across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Instinet provides Single Stock Sales Trading, Sector Trading, Global Portfolio Trading and Derivatives Trading capabilities, all on an agency basis.
- Front-End Technology:
- Instinet's global, broker-neutral and multi-asset front ends—including the award-winning Newport® 3 EMS—are built on a standardized technology core and designed to address varying user needs, from basic execution to advanced analytics.
- Algorithmic Trading:
- Brokers may maintain their own brand and market share by white-labeling Instinet's global, event-driven, multi-asset algorithmic trading suite.
- Liquidity Sourcing:
- Instinet's global, multi-asset execution platform provides access to nearly all sources of lit and dark equities liquidity, including Instinet's own pools, across 64 countries. Brokers may also take advantage of Instinet's customizable, asset agnostic smart order routing technology, including interlisted (US/Canada) capabilities.
- Latency Sensitive Trading:
- The NXT product suite provides quantitative hedge funds and HFT firms FPGA-based, ultra-low latency Direct Market Access, raw and normalized market data and value-added hosting services globally.
- Transaction Analysis:
- Instinet Analytics is a powerful suite of transaction cost analytics and visualization tools designed to guide users through all phases of the investment life-cycle, from portfolio construction to post-trade analysis.
- Middle/Back Office Solutions:
- In addition to its award-winning Commission Management program, which allows clients to compensate over 2,000 brokers/vendors and aggregate credits, Instinet also provides outsourced middle office solutions, including QSR and Record Keeping.
- FIX Service Bureau:
- Brokers may leverage Instinet's global FIX architecture, take advantage of its global client onboarding capabilities or receive FIX Drop Copies for clearing and regulatory purposes.
- Utilize Instinet's Risk Control technologies or comprehensive reporting solutions.